Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In Web World of 24/7 Stress, Writers Blog Till They Drop


Sometimes it's surprising to think, well, how surprising something so obvious can be. I'm still in the infancy stages of running a 'blog', but reading a story like this really opened my eyes to something so obvious.
Some people write blogs to try and 'make it'. Become the next gizmodo and make the big bucks.
I for one am happy with posting what I like for later reference. It's nice for a couple people to read it, but as you can tell my by writing level, I didn't exactly study journalism.
One of the most competitive categories is blogs about technology developments and news. They are in a vicious 24-hour competition to break company news, reveal new products and expose corporate gaffes.

I love media and information, but I'll have to find a different way to earn a living off that interest, because if I won't want to read every post I write, why would any one else.

NY Times Article

No comments: